Monday 18 October 2010

The Dream's Jacket!

As Winter is approaching, I have seen myself increasing the layers of the clothes I wear (e.g. yesterday I wore a hoody and a denim shirt over it (I should have taken some pics)). I can't find a bag that contains my jackets and this bag contains an expensive leather jacket, a trench coat, and some other jackets....*sigh* I hope I still find it because if I don't then I'd need to buy another set of jackets (like 2 or so). Anyway I came across this photo of singer The Dream wearing a really nice looking jacket...I just don't know the designer. If you know, please comment. I like the cut and the texture and the colour too. And for the ladies, I actually like Ciara's cardigan.

Source: The YBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...