Wednesday 3 November 2010

Model Spotlight: Melodie Monrose!

Now during the previous season, there was a new model that I saw on almost all the runways (Marc Jacobs, Prada, Jason Wu, and a lot more), and I was like 'who is she?'. I tried to find out her name, but in the places I looked, no one had it...that's how 'exclusive' she was, and she was on a lot of runways. Her name is Melodie Monrose. She is 18 years old, and is signed with Wilhelmina models, and she is a beauty! To me, she actually looks like Lyndsey Scott a bit (random). I love her big eyes and her lips and they way they just gaze at you...very striking. And then she has the tall (5'10), slim body to match her 'modelisqueness'. I really really really look forward to seing her in magazine editorials...she will deliver! Enjoy!

Source: NY Mag & The Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...