Tuesday 21 December 2010

Gisele Bundchen for Balenciaga, S/S 2011 Ad Campaign! *Preview*

Balenciaga, from what I have observed, have always had 'weird' ad campaigns. I remember one of their ad campaigns in which the models used were placed sideways, which was like nothing I have ever seen before. Now for their spring 2011 ad campaign, they have used Gisele and another model called Puri Pleskun, and personally this is another 'weird' campaign, but I like the 'weirdness'. I use the term 'weird' in a non-negative way btw. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing the rest; as this has captured my interest already, and my favourite photographer shot it; Steven Meisel. Enjoy!

Source: Made In Brazil
Photographer: Steven Meisel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...